A lovely restored Land Rover that is enormous fun.
Restored some years ago using a 1961 chassis and later 1971 bodywork our Land Rover presents in lovely usable condition. Sadly no history so we went right through her and replaced the rear brake shoes and cylinders, rear brake pipes, front brake shoes and cylinders, front brake hoses, new o/s/f swivel housing, new n/s/f swivel seals, sump gasket, fuel sender, sump gasket, rear silencer, oil and filter change and new transfer box oil. Upon restoration the car had a colour change from green to red (current colour is on the V5). It has had 10 former keepers (actually not bad for a 60 year old car) and a very clean MOT history. The car is of course MOT and tax exempt. The speedo reads 74,900 miles but this of course cannot be warranted.
2286cc petrol engine, four speed gearbox.
Very nice condition throughout without any significant rust and very solid underneath. New seats, tyres and wheels that are unmarked, including the spare. Very clean under the bonnet and inside. It does come with a roof but its not in as nice condition as the rest of the car and comes with removable side windows. The bulkhead is solid and the front screen folds down. The car drives very well and stops very well now too! Huge fun!
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates