A 2 owner, family owned Prelude with just 32,150 miles.
Purchased by Mrs J Lawrance in June 1984 from Hammonds & Oakwood Garages in Keston, Kent and sold in 2013 to her husband, Mr RJ Lawrance, the only owners from new. We have the original PDI sheet and some old service documents. We have a pile of 32 old MOT certificates and the current test is valid until 11 January 2022 with no advisories. We have the owners hand book, Euro Service dealer book but sadly no service book. We have serviced the car including cambelt and waterpump, battery and four new tyres.
Dominican Red with grey cloth, 5-speed manual gearbox, powers steering, electric windows, aerial and glass sunroof, original radio cassette, pop-up headlamps, fold down rear seats, full-size spare, additional door locks.
Lovely glossy paint all-round, immaculate wheels including spare, new Uniroyal tyres all round, excellent interior with no wear, very clean in the boot with unused jack and under the bonnet is very original and super tidy. The underneath is as good as the top with immaculate components everywhere including fuel tank, exhaust, brakes, suspension etc, no rust! A very rare manual example of a car that is becoming increasingly rare that drives beautifully and needs nothing to enjoy.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates