A 112,800 mile SL with huge history in wonderful, usable condition.
Showing 112,800 miles, our 300SL has evidence of 25 services. We have a pile documents to show lots of up-keep dating from 1993. Recent expenditure includes a new battery, Good Year tyres and over £2000 of under-body restoration. We have lots MOT certificates and the current test expires March 2023 with no advisories.
Blue-black metallic paint (1990) with grey leather (278), rear seats, electric front windows, heat-insulating glass, heated rear window, hardtop, wind deflector, headlamp wash/wipe, black soft-top, front fog lamps, electric passenger mirror, sports gearbox, period Kenwood CD player, electric aerial, full-size alloy spare wheel.
Lovely glossy paint all-round with no dings, dents or scratches just a few stone chips the the front commensurate with age, unmarked wheels, Good Year tyres all-round with plenty of tread, lovely interior with very little wear, immaculate in the boot and very tidy under the bonnet. The underneath is very smart and shows no signs of rust and lots of money has been spent to bring the underside up to standard. An excellent, usable example that drives perfectly and needs nothing to enjoy. Two keys, full book packs, lots of docs, clear MotorCheck certificate and road tax is £295 a year.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates