A simply stunning Volvo 240 with just 23,600 miles.
Our 240 has had four previous owners – the first from 1989 until 2004, the second until 2017 then 3 collectors in quick succession. The service book shows 30 services, twice a year up to the year 2000! The last service was in 2018 at 22,445 miles including the timing belt and water pump. We have just given the car an oil service to keep the history up-to-date. The current MOT is valid until September 2022 with no advisories and the car has had only two minor fails since 2006.
Ivory White with beige velour interior, power steering, floor mats, carpets, door cards, parcel shelf and bottom half of the dashboard, heated seats, electric front seat, original stereo, automatic gearbox, Volvo speakers, front fog lights, electric front windows, rear seat belts, tow bar (fitted in 2008).
Beautiful near flawless paint finish all over, unmarked wheel trims, immaculate interior with unmarked beige velour, very clean under the bonnet and in the boot area, fabulous chrome and trim, no rust anywhere on this car and very clean and solid underneath, previously undersealed. I cannot imagine finding a 240 estate in better condition, absolutely must be seen! Has both book packs, a file with lots of bills and old V5Cs and 3 keys and lots of old MOT certificates. Road tax is £280 per year.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates