A lovely late-model 240 with just 41,200 miles
Delivered in March 1991 a Miss Rowland in Essex, the service book only shows six stamps but this car has clearly been loved throughout its life. The latest timing belt was changed in January 2017 at 38,840 miles and since then the car has had three services at Volvo main dealers. We have a pile of invoices to show works throughout the cars life. The MOT is valid until August 2021 with no advisories while the online MOT check shows just one fail in the last 11 years for a faulty fuel cap.
Blue Grey metallic with blue velour seats, electric aerial, heated seats, manual sunroof, Volvo radio/cassette player, overdrive automatic, electric front windows, headlamp wash/wipe.
Immaculate everywhere, must be one of the best 240s left in the UK. No dings, dents or scratches. Engine bay is super clean and the boot area is immaculate complete with jack and spare wheel, the wheel trims are unmarked and original. The interior is like new and unmarked and the headlining, carpet and dashboard are perfect. No rust! Tyres are Yokohamas all round with plenty of tread, we have the book pack and full set of keys and fobs plus a clean Motor Check certificate and a pile of paperwork. Road tax is £270 per year.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates