An elegant straight six W124 with just three owners and a full service history.
Showing 94,750 miles, or W124 has 14 stamps in the service book, the last in June 2020 at 94,200 miles.We have documents to show lots of recent upkeep including silencer, tyres, waterpump, thermostat, HT leads, front brake pads, fuel pump relay, spark plugs, propshaft couplings, engine mounts, upgraded fuses and lots more totaling nearly £4,000. We have some old MOT certificates and the current test expires May 2021 with no advisories.
Brilliant Silver metallic with grey checked cloth seats, air conditioning, original radio cassette, 4x electric windows, electric sunroof, electric passenger mirror, automatic transmission, Mercedes overmats, folding rear headrests, fire extinguisher, first aid kit.
Lovely glossy paint all-round with just the lightest of stone chips to the leading edge of the bonnet, refurbished wheels, new tyres all round, immaculate interior with very little wear, very clean in the boot and clean under the bonnet. The underneath is very smart and has been protected in the past so shows no signs of rust. A very nice example that drives beautifully and needs nothing to enjoy.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates