An R129 SL with the mighty 5.0 litre V8 and just 35,500 miles (57,000kms).
Japan spec and imported from Singapore in 2015, our SL has a pile of bills since import showing over £7,000 spent maintaining and correcting any issues including roof rams, distributor caps, rear seat conversion, dash rebuild, electric seats, new speakers and much, much more. The current MOT has no advisories and a new MOT will be performed before the car is sold.
Brilliant Silver Metallic paint with Anthracite leather, electric heated seats with memory, leather trimmed gearshift and steering wheel, climate control, heat-insulation glass all round, heated rear window, headlamp wash/wipe, sound system and all the usual SL refinements.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches just a few tiny stone chips here and there, the alloys are diamond cut and in perfect condition with new tyres all round, the interior is lovely with no rips, tears and the leather is very clean – just a few marks drivers bolster that is typical for the age. The fabric roof and the hardtop are both in excellent condition, and go up and down with ease. No rust! We also have a Japanese book pack and two keys and lots of hefty recent bills.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates