A fiesty and rare 3 owner Alfa with just 42,800 miles.
Supplied new by Hallewell Alfa Romeo Oxford in May 1997 to its first owner who then passed it to his son, then to the current owner in 2017. The service book shows 7 service stamps with evidence of two more, the last at 42,300 miles in 2020. Recent expenditure includes a cambelt service (April 2022), new tyres all-round and within the last few years the car has had brake fluid, a radiator, battery and front shocks. The MOT is valid until April 2023 with no advisories and the historic tests are all very clean.
Proteo Red Metallic with black Alfa Romeo branded cloth seats, 5-speed manual transmission, alloy wheels, 4x electric windows, electric sunroof, ABS, electric mirrors, folding rear seats, front fog lights, PAS, remote locking, Alfa branded boot liner, boot mounted CD multi-changer, rear spoiler and original Phillips car stereo.
In fantastic condition throughout with just a smattering of light stone chips to the front, no other dents or scratches, the alloys are excellent and virtually unmarked, the interior is lovely with no rips, tears or marks on the seats, even the drivers bolster is unmarked. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are crystal clear. Brand new Toyo tyres all-round. We have a full book pack with the car, a clear Motor Check and we have two working keys including the brown master. Road tax is £295 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates