An elegant E39 with just 20,600 miles.
Supplied by Park Lane BMW London in October 1997 to its first owner with just four more owners to date however the car was in long term ownership from 1999 to 2019. The service book shows 2 stamps but we have evidence of 13 more services up to 2019. The dash currently shows 5 green lights. The car is now sitting on 20,576 miles. We have a full book pack and the current MOT test is valid until August 2022 with no advisories – and the MOT history is very clean. Recent new Uniroyal tyres all-round.
Aspen Silver with Montana gray leather, electric glass sunroof, electric windows front and rear, interior mirror with automatic dip, front armrest, BMW Business RDS radio, headlight vertical aim control, fog lights, automatic air conditioning, cruise control, on-board computer, side airbags, BMW LA alloy 15 inch wheels, alarm system, fine wood trim, full size spare and all the usual BMW refinements.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents, dings or scratches, the alloys are almost perfect, the interior is beautiful with no rips, tears or marks and the grey leather is super clean. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Full tool kit and first aid kit in perfect condition. Under the bonnet is super-clean and the boot area presents very well. Underneath the car is very clean with no rust. New Uniroyal tyres all round. We also have a full book pack and a clear Motor Check certificate. Road tax is only £280 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates