1997 Mercedes SLK230 AMG
A lovely SLK with AMG extras and just 37,600 miles.
This car was purchased in June 1997 directly from the Mercedes factory in Germany by the first owner where the predelivery check was performed. We have a sales invoice of £37,500! The car now has three previous owners, two from the same family. The service book shows eight services the last in July 2021. We have a pile of MOT certificates and the current test expires in April 2022.
352 Linarite Blue with 225 Quartz and black leather, adjustable steering column, Alarm system, air conditioning, headlamp cleaning equipment, pre-equipment for roof support system, single CD radio, AMG styling package – front spoiler/side skirts/rear bumper, AMG 17 inch wheels, heated seats, AMG exhaust.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are near perfect with Continental tyres all round with plenty of tread, the interior is lovely with no rips, tears and the leather is very clean – just a few marks to the centre console typical with all SLKs. No rust! We also have a book pack and two keys including the master key. Road tax is £280 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates