An elegant E39 with one owner from new and 77,540 miles.
Supplied by Vines of Sevenoaks in April 1999 to its first and only owner. The service book shows 11 stamps, the last in November 2021 at 77,460 miles, a major service. The dash currently shows 5 green lights. We have a full book pack and the current MOT test is valid until November 2022 with no advisories – and the MOT history is very clean.
Sienna Red metallic with diagonal anthracite cloth, interior mirror with auto dip, smoker package (unused), front armrest, BMW Business RDS radio, headlamp washer system, fog lights, automatic air conditioning, BMW LA spoke wheels, alarm system, fine wood trim, cruise control, 4x electric windows, electric mirrors, multi-function steering wheel, 4x cup holders.
Good E39s are becoming very hard to find and our one owner example is in fantastic condition throughout, with no dents, dings or scratches, the alloys are almost perfect, the interior is beautiful with no rips, tears or marks. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Full tool kit in perfect condition. Under the bonnet is super-clean and the boot area presents very well. Underneath the car is very clean with no rust. Avon tyres all round with plenty of tread. This car has been truly treasured by its only owner! We also have a full book pack and road tax is only £280 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates