A Millennium edition Z3 with very rare Impala Brown paintwork with just 21,700 miles.
Our Rydale Sutton BMW sourced Z3 was purchased in January 2000 by the first of its 4 owners. Due to its low mileage the service book shows two stamps, so we have since given the car a major service including oil and filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, brake fluid and air filter the first time we had the car in 2021 at 20,500 miles. The current MOT is valid until March 2024 with no advisories and a quick check of the online MOT history shows an incredibly clean set of results.
Metallic Impala Brown with anthracite fabric seats, BMW Business RDS radio and provision for 6 CD changer, sports leather steering wheel, Star Spoke 55 alloy wheels, alarm system, chrome line interior, black soft top, electric windows, electric seat adjust.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are unmarked, the interior is excellent with no rips, tears or marks on the seats. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Pirelli P7s all round with plenty of tread. The engine bay is remarkably clean and the boot area is unmarked with a full set of tools in unused condition. The car has had a full, clear Motor Check and we have a full book-pack. Road tax is £325 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates