A stunning one-owner petrol Grand Voyager with just 23,000 miles in flawless condition.
Registered in December 2000 at Jeep Cannon Lane Luton, our Grand Voyager shows an astonishing 23 Chrysler/Jeep service stamps in the book. Recent expenditure includes 4 new Bridgestone tyres, rear brake pads and a new ball joint. The current MOT has no advisories and is valid until October 2022.
Shale Green metallic with sand leather, 3.3 litre petrol engine and automatic column shift transmission, heated seats, electric drivers seat with memory, fold-in electric wing mirrors, air conditioning, original radio/cassette, dealer fit number plates, diamond cut alloy wheels, side steps, Infinity speaker system, electric side windows, electric front windows, cruise control, multiple cup holders, privacy glass, wood cappings, fully removable middle and rear seats, overhead centre console, middle seat temperature control, central locking, alarm, rear spoiler, roof rack system, rear tailgate liner, individual lighting.
In amazing condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are almost unmarked with new Bridgestone tyres all round, the interior is immaculate with no rips, tears or scuffs and the leather is very clean. We have 2 sets of keys, full book pack, a clean Motor Check certificate some recent bills and some MOT certificates. Road tax is £280 per year. Comes with X33CGV (3.3 Chrysler Grand Voyager) number plate. This has to be the best preserved Grand Voyager remaining!
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates