2001 BMW Z3 2.2i Sport
A beautiful wide-bodied straight six Z3 with just 55,500 miles and optional hardtop.
Our Copper Ipswich BMW sourced Z3 was purchased in October 2001. The service book shows ten stamps, the last at 55,200 miles in November 2021. The current MOT is valid until August 2022 with no advisories. The car has had 6 previous owner, all who have clearly loved this car!
Titan silver with classic black leather, body coloured hardtop, M sports suspension, white direction indicators, smoker package, sports seats, heated seats, BMW Business RDS radio, fog lights, 25% diff lock, alarm system, heated door mirrors and drivers lock, chrome line interior, black soft top.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are unmarked, the interior is excellent with no rips, tears or marks on the seats, the hard and soft tops are both immaculate. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Michelin Pilot sports all round with plenty of tread. The engine bay is remarkably clean and the boot area is unmarked with a full set of tools in unused condition. We have a full book-pack and road tax is £340 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates