A lovely Racing Green Passat with just 2 owners and 35,600 miles.
Pre-registered by VW for one day then with the second owner for the rest of its life, our Passat shows 11 services in the book with an additional one done by us including oil and filter and a cambelt change. We have the original sales invoice showing £200 given in part exchange for the owners Rover 416 GSi, and a total invoice for £12,650. The current MOT is valid until 02.03.2022 with just advisories for tyres – we have since fitted a new set of Toyos all-round. We have a pile of historic MOT certificates and lots of service documents from over the years. This car has never failed an MOT and has been garaged its whole life.
Racing Green with grey cloth comfort seats, petrol engine, 5-speed gearbox, air conditioning, electric windows and mirrors, rubber over-mats, full-size spare wheel, radio cassette and CD player.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are excellent, the interior is excellent with no rips, tears or marks on the seats. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Full and unused toolkit in the boot. New tyres all round. The car has had a full, clear Motor Check and we have two working keys. Road tax is £340 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates
Full hi-resolution picture set here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/191340807@N07/albums/72157719284071943