An absolutely as-new MG TF 135 Spark with just 2,380 recorded miles.
This very late car was first registered in March 2005 as a demonstrator for 3 months, the car was then purchased by the second owner until May 2007 when the current owner purchased the car with just 1,500 miles showing. We have since replaced the timing belt as a precaution and fitted new Toyo tyres all round and performed an oil change. Everything else on the car is completely original and in perfect condition. The service book shows one stamp in May 2007 at 1,582 miles. The car has a valid MOT until October 2022 with no advisories and a super clean MOT history. It’s important to note that these very late cars very rarely suffer head-gasket failure as MG Rover had addressed most of the problems by this time.
Beautiful Sonic Blue paint, grey leather and alcantara interior with embroidered MG logos, unused tonneau cover, electric windows and mirrors, original stereo, wind deflector, body coloured hard top, steering wheel with silver inserts and SRS airbags, MG floor mats, grey roof and fog lights.
Absolutely as-new throughout, no dings, dents or scratches anywhere, the roof, wheels, interior and underside are all perfect. As close to a new MG TF as you are likely to find, anywhere.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange