1972 Datsun 240Z
A unique UK 240Z with very rare period accessories!
A UK car with period fit long-nose, rear window spoiler and overfenders. Just five previous owners, RHD, with lots of recent spend including uprated brakes from a Skyline R32, Mashimoto 2 row alloy rad and twin electric fans, Mashimoto black silicone kit, stainless steel exhaust, genuine Watanabe alloys and new tyres, Marugen Shoukai overfenders. MOTed until August 2022 with no advisories even though this car is tax and MOT exempt. Odometer reads 77,400 miles. Just 5 former keepers.
Yellow with black vinyl interior, triple Weber 40 DCOEs, 5-speed gearbox, G nose and genuine headlamp covers, stainless steel exhaust, genuine Watanabe alloys, rear window spoiler, overfenders, electric aerial, Ferrari 308 rear light conversion, Pioneer CD player, fibreglass rear bumper.
Lovely glossy paint all-round, nearly-new wheels, Nankang tyres all round, excellent interior with no wear and no cracks to the dashboard, immaculate in the boot and under the bonnet the engine bay presents beautifully. No signs of rust, carpets in excellent condition. Seats are excellent and the boot area has new carpet hiding a full-size spare wheel. This car sounds amazing and drives fantastically well. Absolutely unique in this spec with right hand drive.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates