1988 MG Metro
A lovely 4 owner MG Metro with just 50,700 miles.
With the current owner since 2013, this car has had £1000’s spent on its upkeep in his ownership and presents in amazing condition. We have evidence of 10 services over the years with a pile of invoices to support including a complete hydragas rebuild in February of this year, a modified head in 2016 now producing over 80bhp and a full stainless steel exhaust system. The last service was at 50,530 miles in May of this year. The third owner of this car purchased it in 1993 and owned it until 2013. The current MOT is valid until March 2022 and the advisories have been addressed. We have a pile of MOT certificates dating back to 1991.
Targa red paint, cloth seats, 13 inch cross-spoke alloy wheels, factory fitted sunroof, rear spoiler and original radio cassette, full-size matching spare wheel, mudflaps, split folding rear seats, Quartz clock, rear seat belts, no power steering, 4-speed gearbox.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dings, dents or scratches, fabulous glossy paint all-round and the decals look new. The alloys are perfect and unmarked, the interior is mint with no rips, tears or marks on the seats. Under the bonnet is super clean and the boot area is very clean too. The car genuinely looks as good as it does in the pictures and it’s extremely clean and rust-free underneath. We have the original books and a big file of invoices. It has a clear Motor Check certificate and costs £170 a year to tax.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates