A beautiful Montego Blue Z4 coupe in fantastic condition.
Supplied by Broad Oak BMW Ashford September 2006 to its first owner with just four more owners to date. The service book shows 6 stamps at the appropriate times, the last in May 2020 at 60,672 miles. The car is now sitting on 61,136 miles. We have a full book pack with most MOT certificates – the current test is valid until April 2022 with no advisories. Recent new rear discs and pads.
Montego Blue with Pearl Grey Oregon leather, multi-function leather Sports steering wheel, alarm system, chrome line interior, wood trim, smokers package, electric memory front seats, storage compartment package, headlight washer system, park distance control, fog-lights, rain sensors, air conditioning, on-board computer, BMW Business CD/Radio, CD changer preparation,
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches just very minor stone chips to the leading edge of the bonnet, the alloys are almost perfect, the interior is beautiful with no rips, tears or marks and the Pearl Grey leather is very clean. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Correct Bridgestone tyres all round. We also have a file of invoices, book pack and three keys. Road tax is only £340 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates