A 4 owner Polo with just 17,800 miles.
Supplied by Lightcliffe Motors Ltd a VAG dealership in Halifax in May 1988, our Polo was passed from Mrs to Mr Taylor then the last 2 owners, so 4 in total. The car now sits at 17,800 miles. The service book shows 17 services. In the interim years the car has had regular oil changes and in 2020 it had a new the cambelt, rear exhaust and rear dampers. The car has an excellent MOT history and the current test is valid until September 2024 with no advisories.
Tornado red with light grey and checked cloth seats, centre console, folding rear seat, rear spoiler, radio (the original Panasonic), three speakers, brake fluid warning light, rear window wiper and washer system, rear fog light, wind up windows, original dealer number plates and tax disc holder.
Lovely condition throughout, the paint is glossy and free of dents and scratches, the interior is almost as-new with VW branded rubber over-mats! Under the bonnet and in the boot are very clean with evidence of historic wax-oiling, hence very little rust. The wheel trims are unmarked and the underneath is very clean. The glass and rubbers all look like new. Two sets of keys, owners manual, service book and clear Motor Check certificate. Road tax is £200 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Central location – just 10 minutes off the M40 at junction 11