A low mileage 95 in outstanding condition.
Supplied by Valley Saab Tunbridge Wells in September 2005. The car now sits at 47,000 miles. The service book shows 14 service stamps, the last in July 2023. The car has an amazing MOT history (never failed) and the current test is valid until July 2024 with no advisories.
Parchment Silver metallic with Sand classic leather and leather-look side panels, comfort pack, auto dim rear view mirror, walnut dash, air conditioning, 5-speed auto, rear parking sensors, electric mirrors and windows, steering wheel mounted controls, telephone prep, front and rear cup holders and a CD multi-player.
Lovely rust-free condition throughout, the paint is glossy and free of dents and scratches, the interior is almost as-new with Saab mats and no sticky buttons. Under the bonnet and in the boot are very clean. The alloy wheels are unmarked and the underneath is very clean. Very good tyres all-round with plenty of tread. Two sets of keys, book pack and there is no ULEZ charge for this car. Road tax is £395.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Central location – just 10 minutes off the M40 at junction 11