A 2 owner 3-door 205 with just 6,400 miles and in beautiful condition.
Our 205 was pre-registered by the dealer and sold to the only lady owner on the same day. Sadly no service book but the garage in West Sussex has confirmed they looked after the car for the owner over its lifetime. We have replaced the cambelt and waterpump for peace of mind and changed the oil and filter. The MOT history goes back to 2006 to confirm the mileage and shows very few fails and advisories. The car will have a years MOT for the new owner.
White with grey cloth, 5-speed gearbox, original Clarion radio/cassette, unused cigarette lighter, dealer plates and tax disc holder, locking petrol cap, headrests.
Lovely glossy paint all-round with no dings, dents or scrapes, very clean wheel trims and spare wheel, amazing interior with no wear, very clean in the boot and under the bonnet is very original and super tidy including the unused jack. Good tyres all round and we have the book pack, key with dealer fob and etched glass all round.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates
Hi-res photo set here: