A simply stunning X-type with just 10,900 miles!
Purchased in January 2002 from Paramount Jaguar in Derby the first owner then sold the car to a magistrate who passed away and gifted the to her chauffeur. The third and forth owners were collectors. The service book shows four stamps, the last in August 2019. The car has a virtually blemish free MOT history and the current test is valid until 31st July 2021 with no advisories. The car has had its private ‘E’ registration from new and comes with the car.
Carnival Red with Sand cloth interior, 5-speed manual, air conditioning, remote locking, original Jaguar over-mats, electric door mirrors, front electric windows, steering wheel rake and adjustment, Jaguar radio/cassette.
Stunning glossy paint all-round with no marks or even swirls, unmarked alloy wheels, Pirelli tyres all round, immaculate interior with no wear, immaculate in the boot and under the bonnet. We have the original order form and book-pack, two keys with dealer fobs, clear Motor Check certificate. A better example would be very difficult to imagine. No ULEZ charge due for this vehicle.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates
Full high resolution picture set here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/191340807@N07/albums/72157718018583592