An astonishing UK market Cappuccino with just 4,800 miles and 2 owners.
Supplied new in the UK to a Mr Graves in August 1994 and sold to the next and last owner shortly after who owned two Cappuccinos on the Isle of Wight – one for everyday driving and this one strictly just for show. The service book shows three services. Since purchase we have changed the oil and filter and the cambelt and water pump. The battery and fuel pump were replaced earlier this year. Everything else in original and working perfectly. The MOT is valid until August 2020 with no advisories. Just 1100 cars were officially imported to the UK with approximately 183 left taxed in the UK, including imports.
Cordoba Red with grey interior, cold air conditioning, electric windows and mirrors, 657cc turbocharged and intercooled engine, coupe, targa top, t-top and full convertible roof configurations, F6A engine, 5-speed gearbox, original Clarion CRX601R stereo radio cassette, original floor mats, fire extinguisher.
Absolutely immaculate everywhere, almost as-new and must be one of the best Cappuccinos left in the world. Engine bay, boot and interior are perfect. Must be seen! Tyres are Bridgestone all round and in perfect condition, the a/c is cold and we have the UK book pack and full set of keys and fobs. Road tax is £165 per year.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates