1996 BMW 318i Convertible auto
A sleek one owner e36 convertible with just 36,600 miles.
Supplied new to its one owner in September 1996 at Williams BMW Manchester and kept up until 2020 when the car arrived with us. The service book shows eleven service stamps with evidence of one other in September 2019, and three brake fluid stamps. The car has recently had brake pads all round, a new battery and was last serviced at 36,539 miles in July this year. The current MOT is valid until September 2021 and the advisories have been addressed.
Alpine White with a blue roof and blue/grey cloth interior, electric roof, period Sony CD player, computer, sport/economy mode, electric windows, alarm/immobiliser, driver and passenger airbags, central locking, power steering and all the usual BMW refinements.
Beautiful condition all-round with virtually unmarked bodywork, no rust, lovely unmarked interior, newly refurbished wheels, nearly new tyres all-round, a two year old replacement roof that works perfectly, very clean engine bay and boot area. One of the best you’ll find for sure.
We are 30 seconds from junction 2a off the M26 and 5 minutes from junction 2 off the M20. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates