An immaculate 3 owner BMW with just 33,150 miles.
Supplied new by Lind BMW Norfolk in September 1996 to its first long-term owner who then passed it on to two collectors. The service book shows 4 evenly spaced service stamps and we have treated it to a full service with us including oil and air filter and brake fluid. Recent expenditure includes a new rear section of the exhaust. The MOT is valid until July 2023 with no advisories and the historic tests are all very clean with just one minor fail in 17 years.
Morea Green Metallic with light-grey cloth seats, 5-speed manual transmission, M-Sport suspension, auto-dip rear view mirror, adjustable steering column, sports leather steering wheel, BMW LA alloy wheels, rear spoiler with third stop lamp, 2x electric windows, electric sunroof, ABS, electric mirrors, front fog lights, PAS, remote locking and updated Alpine car stereo with USB, dealer branded number plates, drivers airbag, full and unused tool kit and torch present in the glovebox.
In amazing condition throughout with no dents or scratches, the alloys are excellent and virtually unmarked, the interior is beautiful with no rips, tears or marks on the seats, even the drivers bolster is unmarked. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are crystal clear. Continental tyres all-round with plenty of tread. We have a full book pack with the car, a clear Motor Check and we have two working keys. Road tax is £295 per year. One of the very best E36s we’ve had the pleasure of selling.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates