A stunning 1 owner Focus Ghia with just 13,300 miles.
Supplied new by John Grose Ford Suffolk and still retaining its dealer branded number plates and rear window sticker to its first and only owner. The service book shows 5 service stamps at 537 miles, 2,355 miles, 5,552 miles, 5,823 miles and 10,136 miles. Upon arrival at Stone Cold Classics we treated it to a cambelt service and a new set of tyres and an oil and filter change. The MOT is valid until April 2023 with no advisories and the historic tests are all remarkably clean.
Light Sapphire Blue with Parchment cloth, 5-speed manual transmission, alloy wheels, 4x electric windows, ABS, alarm, audio remote, air conditioning, drivers airbag, electric mirrors, folding rear seats, front fog lights, heated mirrors, PAS, passenger airbag, remote locking, steering wheel adjustment, electric drivers seat, cup holders,
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are excellent, the interior is lovely with no rips, tears or marks on the seats, even the drivers bolster is unmarked. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are crystal clear. Brand new Michelins all-round. We have a full book pack with the car, a clear Motor Check and we have two working keys. Road tax is £360 per year and this car is ULEZ compliant!
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates