2004 Citroen C5 VTR 1.8i 16v petrol
A rare manual, petrol C5 with one long-term owner and just 14,384 miles and FCSH.
Supplied new by Roy H G Tolley Ltd Citroen of Essex to its first long-term owner who kept the car until February 2020 when it was sold to his son-in-law. The service book shows 12 service stamps (all Citroen main dealers) the last at 14,245 miles. Upon arrival at Stone Cold Classics we treated it to a cambelt and waterpump service and a new set of tyres. The MOT is valid until March 2023 with the only advisory being old tyres (addressed).
Metallic Arctic Silver with blue and grey cloth, manual transmission. alloy wheels, 4x electric windows, ABS, alarm, audio remote, CD player, air conditioning, drivers airbag, electric mirrors, folding rear seats, full size spare wheels, heated mirrors, height adjustable drivers seat, Isofix, PAS, passenger airbag, remote locking, service indicator, side airbags, steering wheel adjustment, traction control, Citroen Hydractive suspension.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches (just a few very light marks), the alloys are excellent, the interior is lovely with no rips, tears or marks on the seats, even the drivers bolster is unmarked. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Brand new Toyos all-round. We have a full book pack with the car, a clear Motor Check and we have two working keys. Road tax is £290 per year and this car is ULEZ compliant!
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates