A very rare Hyundai Coupe with just 19,900 miles and 2 owners.
Sold in 2012 to its second owner, our Coupe has recently had a full service, cambelt and waterpump and 4 new tyres. The current owner serviced the car himself every year. We have a pile of historic MOT certificates and the current test is valid until 19.08/2021 with no advisories. The MOT history proves the low mileage and shows just 3 minor fails in its life.
Smart silver with two tone light and dark grey leather, air conditioning (cold), AM\FM radio with CD player, centre armrest, cruise control, electric aerial, electric door mirrors, electric windows, electric sunroof (tilt and slide), leather gear shift knob, overhead console with sunglasses holder, tinted glass, leather steering wheel, 50/50 folding rear seats, alloy wheels, central locking, front fog lights, rear spoiler, 5-speed manual transmission, anti-lock brakes, drivers airbag, engine immobiliser, rear wash wipe, side impact bars.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dents or scratches, the alloys are perfect, the interior is excellent with no rips, tears or marks on the seats. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. Full and unused toolkit in the boot. New tyres all round. The car has had a full, clear Motor Check and we have three working keys. Road tax is £340 per year.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates