1990 Ford Fiesta XR2i
An unmodified XR2i with just 28,000 miles and just one owner since 8 months old.
Purchased as a used car at 8 months old from Western Motor Works in Chislehurst by the second owner. The service book shows three stamps at 1365 miles, 13,082 miles and 27,698 miles in 1999. After 1999 the car has been barley used and kept by its second owner in storage until the present day as he could not bare to part with it. The car began its recommission in 2013 and was completed last year – invoices total over £11,000! The car comes with a file of invoices, lots of old MOTs and all the Ford period books, all the V5s and all the sales documents from new. The current MOT is valid until April 2022 with no advisories.
Ford Radiant red paint, Shadow cloth seats, 13 inch alloy wheels, electric windows, factory fitted sunroof, alloy wheels, fog lights, rear spoiler and original radio cassette.
In fantastic condition throughout, with no dings, dents or scratches, the alloys are perfect and unmarked, the interior is mint with no rips, tears or marks on the seats. Under the bonnet is super clean and the boot area is unmarked. The car genuinely looks as good as it does in the pictures and it’s extremely clean and rust-free underneath. We have the original book pack and a file of invoices. It has a clear Motor Check certificate and costs £280 a year to tax.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates