2002 VW Passat 2.3 V5
A stunning 14,300 mile V5 Passat owned by the same family from new +1.
Sold by Autobahn Beckenham to the first owner and subsequently sold to three more members of the family, the car shows two services one at 4,500 miles and the second recently at 13,000 miles. The car was stored from 2014 to 2021 with great care. On purchase we have replaced the tyres with a set of Avons, new wiper blades and performed an air con regas, new alternator and battery plus a gearbox service. The MOT is valid until May 2023 with no advisories and the car has never failed an MOT. A very rare car in period and now virtually extinct, this has to be the best example in existence.
Metallic silver with grey leather with suede inserts, tiptronic gearbox, CLIMAtronic air conditioning, heated seats, VW Gamma sound system, 6-disc CD player, wood trim, split rear folding seats, cup holders, adjustable steering wheel, air conditioned glove box, electric windows, electric mirrors, warning triangle, full-size spare.
In beautiful condition throughout befitting its mileage with no dents or scratches, the alloys are excellent and original, the interior is almost perfect with no rips, tears or marks on the seats. There is no rust anywhere on the car and the headlamps are clear. As far as we can see 100% original paint all-round. Full and unused toolkit in the boot. New Avon tyres all round. The car has had a full, clear Motor Check and we have two working keys and the book pack.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates