A VAT-qualifying three owner Defender with just 23,500 miles in outstanding condition.
Supplied by Duckworth Land Rover Lincs. in 2013. The car has been serviced eight times, the last in October 2022 at 23,284 miles and had a brake fluid change in 2021. Other recent expenditure include a gearbox rebuild in 2019 and a full set of TMD hinges at at cost of over £800. The MOT is valid until October 2024 with no advisories and the MOT history is very clean indeed for a Defender.
Metallic black with black cloth, 2.2 diesel engine, 6-speed manual gearbox, air conditioning, electric windows, heated seats, heated windscreen, folding rear seats with seat belts, Xenon lights, 16 inch alloys wheels including the spare, side-steps, mud-flaps, wheel-arch extensions, front rubber mats and full size rear rubber mat, WARN winch, tow hook.
Outstanding condition throughout with very little rust and very clean underneath. Wheels that are unmarked, including the spare which looks new. Very clean under the bonnet and inside. Tyres have tons of tread, the paintwork is unmarked, just a couple of small whisky dents. Comes with two keys and book pack, clear Motor Check and road tax is £290 per year.
We are 10 minutes from junction 11 off the M40. Viewing strictly by appointment. Part exchange considered. FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAR. Ask for a quote.
WHY BUY FROM US?
• Hand picked cars from private sources, prepared to a very high standard.
• All cars indoors with a cup of tea or coffee waiting
• A friendly buying experience – no hard sells or admin fees
• Five star customer reviews on Google and Facebook
• All dealer facilities offered including finance, nationwide delivery & part exchange
• Option of full ceramic coating service at very competitive rates
£28,995 + VAT